Aghavnadzor, Vayots Dzor
|Marz (Province)||Vayots Dzor|
The 12th-century church of Saint Astvatsatsin is 4 km northeast, with a funerary monument from the year 1009 nearby. The ruins of a caravanserai are 4 km northwest, and 4 km north is the 13th to 14th-century Ul Gyughi church. The 13th-century Aghjkaberd fortress is located 1 km east of the village.
- Aghavnadzor, Vayots Dzor at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazetteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 125; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Vayots Dzor Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|