Agia Varvara (disambiguation)
Agia Varvara (Greek: Αγία Βαρβάρα) is the name of several towns :
- Agia Varvara, Nicosia, a village in Nicosia District
- Agia Varvara, Paphos, a village in Paphos District
- Agia Varvara, a suburb of Athens
- Agia Varvara, Akrata, a village in eastern Achaea
- Agia Varvara, Tritaia, a village in Tritaia, western Achaea
- Agia Varvara, Heraklion, a municipality on Crete
- Agia Varvara (island), an islet situated close to the northern coast of Crete, near Malia
- SS Agia Varvara, a ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agia Varvara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.