|Look up άγιος in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agios may refer to:
Agios (Greek: Άγιος; pl. Άγιοι, Agioi) transcribes masculine gender Greek words meaning "Sacred" or "Saint" (cf. Agios Dimitrios, Agioi Anargyroi). It is frequently shortened in colloquial language to Ai (cf. Ai Stratis). In polytonic script it's written Ἅγιος, Hagios (cf. Hagios Demetrios). It's also transliterated as inter alia Haghios, Ayios, Aghios (cf. Ayios Dhometios, Aghios Andreas Beach, respectively) in the singular form and Haghioi, Ayioi, Aghioi, Ayii in the plural (cf. Ayioi Omoloyites, Nicosia, Aghioi Theodoroi, Ayii Trimithias respectively).
- The plural of Italian-derived "agio"
- Agia (disambiguation), the feminine form of the word in Greek
- Agis (disambiguation)
- Agii (disambiguation)
- Agius, a surname
- Agos, an Armenian newspaper
- Agoi, a clan and language spoken by that clan in Nigeria
- Agio, an Italian trade and business term
- AGIO, the Australian Geospatial-Intelligence Organisation
- All pages beginning with "Agios"
- All pages beginning with "Ayios"
- All pages beginning with "Aghios"
- All pages beginning with "Hagios"
- All pages beginning with "Agioi"
- All pages beginning with "Ayioi"
- All pages beginning with "Aghioi"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agios.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.