Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Agitation, agitate, agitation, agitational, or restlessly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agitation may refer to:
- Agitation (action), putting into motion by shaking or stirring, often to achieve mixing
- An emotional state of excitement or restlessness
- Political agitation or demonstration (protest), political activities in which an agitator urges people to do something
- Agitations (album)
- "Agitation", a Miles Davis song on his album E.S.P.
- "Agitated", a Devo song on their album Total Devo
- "Agitated", a song by the band Muse
- Agitator (disambiguation)
- Excitation (disambiguation)
- Mix (disambiguation)
- Restless (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agitation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.