From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up agitator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An agitator is a person that actively supports some ideology or movement with speeches and especially actions.
Agitator may also refer to:
- Agitator (device), a mechanism to put something into motion by shaking or stirring
- Agitator (film), a 2001 Japanese film
- Agitator (hockey), a type of ice-hockey player, also known as a pest, who specializes in annoying or distracting opposing players
- Agitator (newspaper), a syndicalist newspaper published in Home, Washington, USA from 1910 to 1912
- Levellers, also called Agitators, in English history, representatives for the New Model Army in the Putney Debates
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agitator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.