Aglaia Kremezi (Αγλαΐα Κρεμέζη) is a Greek food writer and journalist, often considered "one of Greece's foremost cooking authorities".
She lives on the island of Kea, Greece, where she runs a cooking school.
- The Mediterranean Pantry: Creating and Using Condiments and Seasonings, 1994
- Mediterranean Hot: Spicy Recipes from Southern Italy, Greece, Turkey and North Africa, 1996
- The Foods of Greece, 1999
- The Foods of the Greek Islands: Cooking and Culture at the Crossroads of the Mediterranean, 2000
- ^ Steven Raichlen, "Celebrate Passover with Greek recipe for roasted leg of lamb", Tribune Media Services, March 22, 2007 
- ^ "Aglaia Kremezi", Oldways Web site