Agnar Sandmo (born 9 January 1938) is a Norwegian economist at the Norwegian School of Economics. He has made a series of contributions in the study of disparities, redistribution, insurance arrangements and tax systems.
From 1976 to 1980, he was a member of the Petroleum Price Board of the Swedish Government's Economic Commission and, from 1996 to 1997, of the Government Committee on Priorities in Health Care. He served as chairman of the Government Expert Committee on Investment Policies of the Petroleum Fund in 2004.
- Fellow, Econometric Society
- Member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
- Member of the Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters.
- "The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences: Agnar Sandmo". Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "Gruppe 7: Samfunnsfag (herunder sosiologi, statsvitenskap og økonomi)" (in Norwegian). Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters. Retrieved 26 October 2009.
|This biography about a Norwegian economist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a Norwegian academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|