|Born||Agnes Elisabet Hilden Kittelsen
20 May 1980
|Years active||2004 – present|
|Awards||Film: Happy, Happy. Kittelsen’s performance is the linchpin of the film. Winner of the Sundance Grand Jury Prize for World Cinema and the Norwegian selection for the Foreign Language Film Oscar.|
Agnes Elisabet Hilden Kittelsen (born 20 May 1980 in Kristiansand) is a Norwegian actress. She is known for her role as "Anneli" in the TV-series Skolen (2004), as the title character's wife Tikken in the 2008 film Max Manus and as Liv Heyerdahl, the wife of Thor Heyerdahl in the film Kon-Tiki.
- "Agnes Kittelsen". Actors Agent - Christina A. Ulrichsen. Archived from the original on 2010-01-24. Retrieved 2008-12-25.
- Pål Nordseth: Agnes Kittelsen tar en pause fra film og TV Archived December 12, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. (in Norwegian) Dagbladet, 11 December 2012
- "Flau juleøljury valgte Dahls" (in Norwegian). Retrieved December 26, 2016.
- Agnes Kittelsen at the Internet Movie Database (English)
- (Norwegian) Home page
- Interview with Dagbladet (Norwegian)
|This article about a Norwegian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|