Initially a model, her looks took her into film and television roles. She was photographed by Life Magazine appearing opposite the five semi finalist actors for the role of James Bond in On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
Shortly after appearing in the 1974 Disney family film production The Island at the Top of the World, Eckemyr appeared on the front cover and within the October 1975 edition of Playboy magazine, as a Playboy Playmate.
After retirement from being an actress, she turned her talents to clothing design. Her most recent designs are featured at Älskling (Swedish for Darling), on Columbus Avenue, New York City; a block from where she lives in an apartment overlooking Central Park.
- 1971: Blindman - Pilar
- 1974: The Island at the Top of the World - Freyja
- 1975: Lejonet och jungfrun - Virgo
- 1977: The Kentucky Fried Movie - Ming Chow (segment "A Fistful of Yen")
- 1978: CHiPs episode Flashback! -1st Woman in Car
- 1979: Winter Kills - Nurse One
- 1979: Kristoffers hus - Hanna
- 1980: Flygnivå 450 Aino
- 1981: Olsson per sekund eller Det finns ingen anledning till oro - Inger
- 1982: Brusten himmel - Märta
|This article about a Swedish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|