Agneta Prytz (15 December 1916 – 4 July 2008) was a Swedish movie and stage actress who appeared in thirty-six films over the course of her career. Prytz was the wife of Swedish director, Gösta Folke.
Prytz was born Ingrid Agneta Prytz on 15 December 1916 in the city of Gothenburg, Sweden. She worked in many roles at the Gothenburg City Theatre from 1942 until 1946. Her breakthrough film came in the Gösta Folke directed film, Neglected by His Wife, in 1947. Prytz and Folke were also married later in 1947. She continued to be cast in several of his films and TV movies during her career.
Prytz appeared opposite fellow Swedish actors, Liv Ullmann and Max von Sydow, in a total of three films which were nominated for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film: Jan Troell's The Emigrants in 1971; a sequel to The Emigrants, The New Land, which was also directed by Troell; and Sven Nykvist's The Ox in 1991. She also provided the voice of Gammel-Maja in the 1985 animated sequel, Peter-No-Tail in Americat (Pelle Svanslös i Amerikatt). Her stage credits included Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?.
- 1995 - Man kan alltid fiska
- 1993 - The Sacred Mound
- 1993 - Pojkdrömmar
- 1991 - The Ox (Oxen)
- 1985 - Peter-No-Tail in Americat (Pelle Svanslös i Amerikatt)
- 1985 - Svindlande affärer
- Sverige åt svenskarna (1980)
- 1979 – Repmånad
- The Adventures of Picasso (1978)
- 1977 - Bang!
- Vita nejlikan eller Den barmhärtige sybariten (1974)
- Smutsiga fingrar (1973)
- 1973 - Kvartetten som sprängdes
- 1972 – Nybyggarna
- 1972 - Klara Lust
- 1971 – Utvandrarna
- 1970 - Ann och Eve - de erotiska
- 1965 - Festivitetssalongen
- 1963 - Kvarteret korpen
- 1962 - Vaxdockan
- Ljuvlig är sommarnatten (1961)
- 1959 - Enslingen i blåsväder
- 1949 - Stora Hoparegränd och himmelriket
- 1949 - Människors rike
- 1948 - Loffe på luffen
- På dessa skuldror (1948)
- 1947 - Försummad av sin fru
- En fluga gör ingen sommar (1947)
- 1947 - Maria
- Konsten att älska (1947)
- "Swedish film, stage actress Agneta Prytz dies, 91". Big Cartoon Forum. 2008-07-07. Retrieved 2008-08-02.