|Born||May 18, 1978|
|Alma mater||Krzysztof Kieślowski Film School|
|Occupation||Filmmaker, writer, director|
Agnieszka Smoczyńska (born 18 May 1978) is a Polish film and television writer and director. She is an alumnus of the Krzysztof Kieślowski Film School in Katowice. She is most known for her debut feature film The Lure which was released in US by the Criterion Collection in 2017. It also includes the short films Aria Diva (2007) and Viva Maria! (2010). She is working on Deranged, a science fiction opera with David Bowie's music.
- Na dobre i na złe (1999-2015) (episodes 529, 545–547, 559-560)
- Aria Diva (TV, 2007)
- Viva Maria! (2010)
- The Lure (Córki Dancingu, 2015)
- Fugue (Fuga, 2018)
- Silent Twins (TBA)
- "The Lure". The Criterion Collection. Retrieved 2017-12-04.
- Jagernauth, Kevin (2 February 2017). "'The Lure' Director Agnieszka Smoczynska Planning David Bowie Movie Musical". theplaylist. Retrieved 4 February 2017.
- "Agnieszka Smoczyńska". Filmweb (in Polish). Retrieved 2017-12-04.