|Full name||Agonit Sallaj|
|Date of birth||14 February 1992|
|Place of birth||Republic of Kosovo|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|2011–2012||→ Biel-Bienne (loan)||24||(2)|
|2013||→ Fribourg (loan)||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 March 2015.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 8 October 2011
Sallaj began his career at Neuchâtel Xamax in Switzerland, he spent two years at the club without making an appearance. For the 2011-12 season Sallaj joined Biel-Bienne on a seasons loan where he made twenty-four league appearances whilst scoring two goals, he also played in three Swiss Cup matches, scoring in one of them, during the loan spell. Once Sallaj's loan ended he was released by parent club Neuchâtel Xamax.
In the summer of 2012, Sallaj had a trial at English club Portsmouth, after featuring in two games against Aldershot Town and Bolton Wanderers in friendly matches, manager Michael Appleton ended his interest in signing Sallaj.
Biel-Bienne resigned Sallaj permanently in September 2012. His permanent spell at Biel-Bienne was less successful after he made just three appearances, due to his lack of game time he joined Fribourg on loan in January 2013 for the remainder of the season.
Sallaj made one appearance while at Fribourg, he returned to Biel-Bienne where he was subsequently released in July 2013. It took Sallaj seven months to find a new club until he joined Bulle in January 2014, he remained at the Swiss club before leaving in July of that year to join Le Mont. Salaj stayed with Le Mont until February 2015 when he rejoined former club Neuchâtel Xamax on a contract lasting until the summer of 2016.
Being born in Kosovo, then Serbia, FR Yugoslavia, to ethnic Albanian parents and raised in Switzerland, Sallaj was eligible to play for Switzerland, Albania and Kosovo if a national team should be formed, but in March 2011 he answered the call by Albania's U-21 coach Artan Bushati for a friendly tournament in Slovenia. He was then given Albanian citizenship in order to represent the country.
- "Appleton rejects Sallaj". Sky Sports. 10 August 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "A Second Reinforcing for Red and Black". http://www.xamax.ch/. 26 February 2015. Retrieved 12 March 2015. External link in
- "Bushati merr 10 talentë në Slloveni" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 2011-03-16. Archived from the original on 4 October 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-06.
- Roger Gonzalez (2011-06-19). "Argentina vs Albania Preview". Goal.com. Retrieved 2011-06-26.
- "l'Argentina travolge l'Albania in un'amichevole di preparazione" (in Italian). Sport Live. 2011-06-21. Retrieved 2011-06-26.
- "Draugiškose rungtynėse Argentina sutriuškino Albaniją" (in Lithuanian). Sportas Delfi. 2011-06-21. Retrieved 2011-06-26.