|Editor-in-chief||Hrant Dink (1996-2007) |
Etyen Mahçupyan (2007-2010)
Rober Koptaş (2010-2015)
Yetvart Danzikyan (2015-)
|Language||Turkish and Armenian (print and online edition) |
English (online edition)
Turkish-Armenian Hrant Dink was Agos chief editor from the newspaper's beginnings until his assassination outside the newspaper's offices in Istanbul in January 2007.
Hrant Dink's son, Arat Dink, who served as the executive editor of the weekly, had been co-defendant in the cases brought against Hrant Dink for "denigrating Turkishness" on account of his managerial position at the weekly.
- Vercihan Ziflioğlu (17 June 2010). "Young editor to take helm of Turkish-Armenian weekly". Hürriyet Daily News. Retrieved 21 February 2011.
- "Son Dakika". Milliyet (in Turkish). Retrieved 2022-07-17.
- "Hocalı mitingini 'Genç Atsızlar' sabote etmiş". CNN TÜRK (in Turkish). Retrieved 2022-07-17.
- Bianet: Agos'ta Yetvart Danzikyan Dönemi (in Turkish)
- Eraslan, Hülya (July 2007). Agos (1996-2005): Türkçe-Ermenice Bir Gazetenin Tarihi (in Turkish). Gazi Üniversitesi İletişim Fakültesi. ISBN 978-975-483-749-0. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-12-22.
- Agos (in Turkish)