This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Barelli is noted for introducing Italian Baroque architecture to Bavaria. was invited to Munich by Henriette Adelaide of Savoy to construct the Theatinerkirche in 1664. The work was cowded by conflicts with the construction supervisor Spinelli. Barelli created also the draft for Nymphenburg Palace in 1664. He was replaced by Enrico Zuccalli in 1674 and returned to Bologna.
- San Bartolomeo Theatine Church, Bologna (1653)
- Theatinerkirche (Munich) (1664-1674)
- Nymphenburg Palace (1664-1674)
- Papal Rooms of the Munich Residence (ca. 1666)
- "Agostino Barelli". Oxford Index. Retrieved 2014-10-22.
|This article about an Italian architect or firm of architects is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|