Agoura High School
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Agoura High School|
Agoura High School
|28545 West Driver Avenue
Agoura Hills, California 91301
|School district||Las Virgenes Unified School District|
|Color(s)||Blue and Gold|
|Athletics||CIF Southern Section, Marmonte League|
|SAT I average||1730 (out of 2400)|
Athletics and activities
Agoura High competes in the Marmonte League of the CIF Southern Section.
Agoura High School has a music program that consists of two orchestras, three wind ensembles, three jazz bands, two choirs, and a marching band, and more than 50 activities and clubs for community service, politics, religion, sports, academics, fashion, and dance.
In 2010, Agoura High School introduced the International Baccalaureate program to its curriculum.
- Jensen Daggett, actor (known as Jennifer Daggett when she attended)
- Heather Graham, actress
- Doug Robb, lead vocalist of Hoobastank
- Deena Kastor, runner, and American record holder for marathon and half marathon.
- Hayley Kiyoko, actress/musician
- Shane Stanley, film producer/director
- Clay Matthews III, NFL player for the Green Bay Packers
- Olivia Olson, young actress voice of Marceline on Adventure Time
- Mike Shinoda and Brad Delson, founders of Linkin Park
- Todd Steussie, NFL player for the Minnesota Vikings, Carolina Panthers, and St. Louis Rams
- "America's Top Public High Schools – 2007 List". Archived from the original on November 17, 2007. Retrieved June 13, 2007.
- "America's Top Public High Schools – 2006 List". Archived from the original on November 17, 2007. Retrieved June 13, 2007.
- "America's Top Public High Schools – 2005 List". Archived from the original on November 16, 2007. Retrieved June 13, 2007.
- "America's Top Public High Schools – 2003 List". Archived from the original on November 16, 2007. Retrieved June 13, 2007.
- "EpisodeWorld – Jensen Daggett – Notes/Trivia". Retrieved December 5, 2007.
- "Hoobastank". Hotstar. Pollstar. August 12, 2002. Retrieved January 4, 2015.
- Lindell, Karen (February 16, 2010). "Ever since she joined the Stunners, Westlake Village's Hayley Kiyoko is having the ride of her life » Ventura County Star". Ventura County Star. Retrieved April 27, 2011.