From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up agree or agreement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agreement may refer to:
- Agreement (linguistics) or concord, a change in the form of a word depending on grammatical features of another word
- Gentlemen's agreement, not enforceable by law
- Contract, enforceable in a court of law
- Reliability (statistics) in the sense of, for example, inter-rater agreement
- A pact, convention, or treaty between nations, sub-national entities, organizations, corporations
- Agreement, a 1978 book of poetry by Peter Seaton
- Agreement (film), a 1980 Bollywood film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agreement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.