Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up agree or agreement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agreement may refer to:
- Agreement (linguistics) or concord, a change in the form of a word depending on grammatical features of another word
- Gentlemen's agreement, not enforceable by law
- Trade agreement, between countries
- Contract, enforceable in a court of law
- Meeting of the minds (a.k.a. mutual agreement), a common understanding in the formation of a contract
- Reliability (statistics) in the sense of, for example, inter-rater agreement
- A pact, convention, or treaty between nations, sub-national entities, organizations, corporations
- Agreement, a 1978 book of poetry by Peter Seaton
- Agreement (film), a 1980 Bollywood film
- Operation Agreement, a British 1942 military operation during the Western Desert Campaign
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agreement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.