From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Agricultural revolution or agrarian revolution may refer to:
- Neolithic Revolution (around 10,000 BCE), the initial transition from hunting and gathering to settled agriculture in prehistory
- Arab Agricultural Revolution (8th–13th century), the diffusion of many crops and farming techniques across the Muslim world during the Islamic Golden Age
- British Agricultural Revolution (17th–19th century), an increase in agricultural productivity in Great Britain which helped drive the Industrial Revolution
- Scottish Agricultural Revolution (17th–19th century), which led to the Lowland Clearances
- Green Revolution (1930s–1960s), a series of technology transfers that increased agricultural production worldwide, particularly in the developing world
- Chinese Civil War, or the Agrarian Revolution, civil war in China between 1927 and 1937
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agricultural revolution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.