From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up agricultural revolution in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agricultural revolution may refer to:
- First agricultural revolution (circa 10,000 BC), the prehistoric transition from hunting and gathering to settled agriculture
- Arab Agricultural Revolution (8th–13th century), the spread of new crops and advanced techniques in the Muslim world
- British Agricultural Revolution (17th–19th century), an unprecedented increase in agricultural productivity in Great Britain
- Scottish Agricultural Revolution (17th–19th century), the transformation into a modern and productive system
- Second Agricultural Revolution (1930s–1960s), an increase in agricultural production, especially in the developing world
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agricultural revolution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.