From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Agua Caliente (disambiguation))
Agua Caliente (also: Aguas Calientes, Aguascalientes, etc.) means "hot waters" or "warm waters" or "hot springs" in Spanish. The term may refer to:
- Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, a Native American tribe of the U.S. state of California.
- Agua Caliente, El Salvador
- Agua Caliente Indian Reservation in Southern California
- Agua Caliente, Tijuana
- Agua Caliente Regional Park in Tucson, Arizona, United States
- Aguas Calientes (volcano), a volcano in Chile
- Aguas Calientes, Peru, near Machu Picchu
- Aguas Calientes caldera, a caldera in Argentina
- Aguas Calientes (Jujuy), a town in Argentina
- Aguascalientes, a state in Mexico
- Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes, the capital of the state
- San Antonio Aguas Calientes, Guatemala
- Tassajara Hot Springs in Monterey County, California, United States
- Agua Caliente, Arizona is also a place near Hyder, Arizona which is famous for once housing a large hotel during World War II
- Fetters Hot Springs-Agua Caliente, California in Sonoma County, California, United States
- Agua Caliente Racetrack, a bullring and Thoroughbred race track in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
- Agua Caliente Handicap, Thoroughbred horse race
- Agua Caliente Casino, the Cahuilla casino and resort located in Rancho Mirage, California, United States.
- Agua Caliente Casino and Hotel in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
- The Convention of Aguascalientes, a meeting during the Mexican Revolution.
- Agua Caliente Solar Project, a solar power station.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agua Caliente.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.