Agua de Sevilla
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (April 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Agua de Sevilla's preparation varies widely, but a fairly typical recipe is:
- 1 liter pineapple juice or syrup
- 1 bottle of cava, sparkling, wine located in Spain (around .75 liters)
- 1 cup whiskey
- 1 cup cointreau (triplesec)
Recipes instruct to crush the ice until it is shaved and serve in champagne glasses with a leaf of hierba buena.
- "EntrePucheros.com - Receta de cocina Agua De Sevilla". Archived from the original on 2006-11-20. Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- "Recetas de cócteles y licores". Archived from the original on 10 April 2007. Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- "elalmanaque.com Agua de Sevilla". Archived from the original on 16 April 2007. Retrieved 2007-04-17.