Aguadito de pollo, also referred to as 'Aguadito', is a traditional chicken soup in Peruvian cuisine consisting of chicken, cilantro and vegetables. The dish is prepared using large chunks of chicken and additional ingredients like chicken hearts, livers and gizzards. Other ingredients used can include potatoes, corn, peas, other vegetables, rice, noodles, red pepper and various spices. It typically has a pronounced green coloration due to the significant amount of cilantro used in the soup.
- Barrell , Ryan (March 13, 2017). "13 Hangover Cures the World Swears By". Paste. Retrieved July 30, 2017.
- Wallace, L. (2015). Mr. and Mrs. Sunday's Suppers. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. p. 31. ISBN 978-1-118-17529-3. Retrieved October 17, 2017.
- Mah, Kenny (January 8, 2017). "Route of the sun: A Peruvian journey through the Inca 'outback'". Malay Mail. Retrieved October 17, 2017.
- Aguadito de Pollo. Perudelights.com.
- Aprende a preparar la deliciosa receta del aguadito de pollo. Peru.com. (in Spanish)