|Municipality of Aguinaldo|
Map of Ifugao with Aguinaldo highlighted
|Region||Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)|
|Barangays||16 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Gaspar Chilagan jr|
|• Electorate||9,949 voters (2016)|
|• Total||538.05 km2 (207.74 sq mi)|
|• Density||36/km2 (93/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)74|
|Income class||2nd municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||117.7 million (2016)|
|Native languages||Ifugao language|
Aguinaldo, officially the Municipality of Aguinaldo, is a 2nd class municipality in the province of Ifugao, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 19,408 people. Aguinaldo boundaries will be Isabella (south) and the province of Mountain Province (north), (northwest) and (northeast).
The economy is mostly agricultural with palay as the main crop.
|Population census of Aguinaldo|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Aguinaldo, Ifugao, was 19,408 people, with a density of 36 inhabitants per square kilometre or 93 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Ifugao". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Ifugao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Municipality of Aguinaldo official website
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in the Cordillera Administrative Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|