From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Map of Ifugao with Aguinaldo highlighted
|Region||Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)|
|District||Lone District of Ifugao|
|Barangays||16 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Clemente S. Talosig|
|• Electorate||9,949 voters (2016)|
|• Total||538.05 km2 (207.74 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||36/km2 (93/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)74|
|Income class||2nd municipal income class|
The economy is mostly agricultural with palay as the main crop.
|Population census of Aguinaldo|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Aguinaldo, Ifugao, was 19,408 people, with a density of 36 inhabitants per square kilometre or 93 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Ifugao". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Ifugao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Municipality of Aguinaldo official website
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||Natonin, Mountain Province|
|This article about a location in the Cordillera Administrative Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|