Agustín Ross Balcony
The Ross Balcony (Spanish: Mirador de Agustín Ross, also known as Mirador el Infiernillo) is a balcony constructed by Agustín Ross Edwards in 1910. It is located over rocks in the southern part of the beach of Pichilemu, in the Paseo de la Juventud (Spanish: Youthfulness Walk). The waves came up to the balcony until the 1960 Valdivia earthquake.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Agustín Ross Balcony.|
- Arraño, José (July 14, 2008). Hombres y Cosas de Pichilemu (fragment) (in Spanish). Retrieved April 12, 2010.
- "Pichilemu" (in Spanish). Familia.cl. Archived from the original on January 12, 2010. Retrieved 2010-05-24.
- "Turismo Chile - Pichilemu" (in Spanish). Turismochile.com. Retrieved 2010-05-24.
- "Pichilemu - LetsGoChile". letsgochile.com. Retrieved 24 May 2010.
- Washington Saldías (February 5, 2010). "Don Agustín Ross Edwards: A 166 años del natalicio del impulsor del balneario de Pichilemu" (in Spanish). Pichilemu News. Archived from the original on August 24, 2011. Retrieved April 12, 2010.
|This Pichilemu-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|