Ah Cacao Real Chocolate
|Privately held company|
|Headquarters||Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico|
Ah Cacao Real Chocolate, SA de CV is a niche Mexican chocolate brand based in Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo near Cancun. The company was founded in 2003 by entrepreneurs from Mexico. Even though cacao was first domesticated in Mexico, today Ah Cacao Real Chocolate is one of only a few companies making premium chocolate products from Mexican cacao. Ah Cacao products are sold mainly in Mexico.
The company operates four stores in Mexico under the name Ah Cacao Chocolate Café. These stores sell packaged chocolate, coffee and vanilla products, prepared coffee and chocolate drinks and desserts, such as brownies.
In 2012 Ah Cacao was recognized as a "socially responsible company" (Empresa Socialmente Responsible) by Centro Mexicano para la Filantropía A.C. (CEMEFI/Mexican Center for Philanthropy)
- Talk to Alison (2011-01-01). "Global Cocoa Industry - market research report". Reportlinker.com. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "A chocoholic's guide to the Caribbean". USA Today.
- "Ah Cacao Real Chocolate - About". Ahcacao.com. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Ah Cacao - Where to buy". ahcacao.com.
- "Ah Cacao Real Chocolate - Stores". Ahcacao.com. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Ah Cacao Chocolate Cafe, Playa del Carmen - Restaurant Reviews". TripAdvisor. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Ah Cacao Chocolate Café - Activities | Travel + Leisure". Travelandleisure.com. Archived from the original on 2012-02-23. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- [dead link]
- "Flora, Fauna y Cultura de Mexico". Florafaunaycultura.org. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Mayan Riviera : Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels". Food Network. 2008-08-29. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Lista de las empresas que obtuvieron el Distintivo ESR en 2012". CEMEFI.