Ahead of the Curve
|Author||Philip Delves Broughton|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover) Audiobook|
Ahead of the Curve: Two Years at Harvard Business School (in the United Kingdom and elsewhere, the book is called "What They Teach You at Harvard Business School: My Two Years in the Cauldron of Capitalism") is a non-fiction book by author and journalist Philip Delves Broughton. It was published by Penguin Press in 2008. The book covers the author's two year experience at the Harvard Business School (HBS).
- Book review, Business Week, 7-Aug-2008.
- Book review, The Economist, 7-Aug-2008.
- Book review, The New York Times, 16-Aug-2008.
- Book's website at www.philipdelvesbroughton.com.
- "Business Innovation: How to Succeed and Stay Ahead of the Curve". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 2016-02-20.
- "How to Stay Ahead of the Curve | Future Proof". Library Journal. Retrieved 2016-02-20.
|This article about a book on economics or finance is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|