Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ahle Sunnat wal Jama'at)
Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah, Ahlu’s-Sunnah wa’l-Jama’ah, Ahl-e Sunnat wa’l-Jamaat and other variants may refer to:
- Ahl al-Sunna or Sunni Islam, the majority sect of Islam
- Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah (organisation), an Islamic organisation operating in the United Kingdom and Australia
- Ahlu Sunna Waljama'a, a Somalia-based Sufi militia
- Jamaat Ahle Sunnat, a prominent religious organisation in Pakistan that represents the Barelvi movement of Sunni Islam.
- Ahl e Sunnat Wal Jamaat, a banned takfiri Dobandi outfit in Pakistan that was formerly functional with the name of Anjuman Sipah-e-Sahabah. This terrorist outfit is involved in Shia Genocide and massacre of Barelvi Sunnis in Pakistan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.