||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (October 2011)|
Ahmad Aali, 2009
Ahmad Aali (Persian: احمد عالی, (born 1935 in Tabriz) is an Iranian photographer and artist. On September 24, 2010, a collection of Aali's pictures taken between 1961 and 2009 went on display at the Mah-e Mehr Gallery in Tehran.
- 1963 Talar e Farhang
- 1965 Talar e Iran (Ghandriz)
- 1968 Borghes Gallery
- 1968 Seyhoun Gallery
- 1970 French Association
- 1997 Barg Gallery (on the look for 40 years)
- 2008 Aria Gallery
- 2010 Mah-e Mehr Gallery
Interviews, critics, published articles and essays about photography
Before 1979 (before Iranian Revolution) More than 18 published materials in: Khoushe, Keyhan international, Journal de Teheran, Tehran Journal, Bamshad Magazine, Etela’at newspaper, Tamasha Magazine, Tasvir Magazine, Ayandegan Magazine, Donya-ye Jadid Magazine, Omid-e Iran Magazine.
After 1979 (after Iranian Revolution) More than 18 published materials in: Aks Magazine, Kelk Magazine, Hamshahri newspaper, Mehr Magazine, Salam newspaper, Eghtesad newspaper, Akhabr newspoaper, Rooz-e Haftom weekley magazine, Zaman Monthley magazine, visual art’s magazine, Me’yar magazine, Iran newspaper, Tandis Magazine, Etemad Magazine, Herfeh Honarmand magazine.
- Ahmad Aali, selection of works, 1961–2009 Nazar Research an Cultural Institute 2010
- Life and works of Ahmad Aali by Farhad Ranjbaran, 1998, Azad University of art and architecture
- History of development of alternative Techniques of photography, Photomontage and photocollage Mehrnegar Fariborz 2001, Azad University of art and architecture
- A brief review on the creative photography of Iran 40’s and 50’s Faeghe Shokouh Nikoui (Anita) 2003, Azad University of art and architecture