Ahmad Hassan (Malaysian politician)
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
for Papar, Sabah
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Rosnah Shirlin|
|Born||31 December 1960|
|Political party||Sabah Heritage Party (2018–)|
Ahmad bin Hassan is a Malaysian politician. He is the Member of Highest Council of Party Warisan Sabah, Chief Division of Party Warisan Sabah Division of Papar, Member of Parliament for Papar and AIPA (Asean Inter-Parliamentary Assembly) Member
2018 general election
In the 2018 election, his party of Sabah Heritage Party (WARISAN) field him to contest the Papar parliamentary seat, facing the seat defending candidate Rosnah Shirlin from the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) and subsequently won.
|2018||Rosnah Shirlin (UMNO)||17,069||39.2%2||Ahmad Hassan (WARISAN)||17,394||39.9%2|
Table excludes votes for candidates who finished in third place or lower.
2 Different % used for 2018 election.
- "Full list of Warisan candidates in Sabah, Labuan". Bernama. The Edge Markets. 28 April 2018. Archived from the original on 26 May 2018. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- Suraidah Roslan (29 April 2018). "Lapan calon Papar bertanding kali pertama" (in Malay). Utusan Borneo. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- "12 vying for parliament, state seats in Papar". The Borneo Post. PressReader. 29 April 2018. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- Arfandi Jaafar (28 April 2018). "BN's Rosnah challenged three new faces in Papar". The Borneo Post. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- Nandini Balakrishnan (10 May 2018). "Historic Win: The Complete Result Of GE14's Parliamentary Seats Across Malaysia". Says.com. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- "Sabah [Parliament Results]". The Star. Archived from the original on 17 May 2018. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|