Ahmad Reza Yalameha
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Ahmad Reza Yalameha|
|4th President of Islamic Azad University of Dehaqan|
2014 – Now
|Appointed by||Hamid Mirzadeh|
|Preceded by||Ahmad Azin|
|Alma mater||University of Isfahan|
|Occupation||Professor, Superior researcher and University presidency|
|Profession||PhD in Farsi Language and Literature|
Ahmadreza Yalameha (born in Iran, Isfahan) is a writer, researcher and the 4th President of the Islamic Azad University of Dehaqan. His major specialty focuses on codicology and identification of ancient texts. His work contributions include 30 books and 100 research scientific articles.
Mr. Yalameha is a young researcher who is a full professor and his research interests include literature, comparative literature, study of Rumi, study of Hafez, codicology and identification.
- Quarterly didactic Literature Review Journal manager editor-in-chief 
- Editorial Board Members 
- "President of Islamic Azad University of dehaghan". Islamic Azad University od dehaqan official website. Retrieved 24 November 2017.
- Ground, Common. "Community | Scholar". cgscholar.com. Retrieved 2018-10-17.
- "Quarterly didactic Literature Review (persian language and Literature Review)". SID. Retrieved 24 November 2017.
- "Editorial Boad". International Journal of language, Literature and linguistics. Retrieved 24 November 2017.