Ahmad Yani-class frigate
KRI Karel Satsuit Tubun
|Name:||Ahmad Yani class|
|Operators:||Indonesian Navy (TNI-AL)|
|Preceded by:||Martha Kristina Tiahahu-class frigate|
|Succeeded by:||Martadinata-class frigate|
|In service:||1986–present (Indonesian navy)|
|Class and type:||Frigate|
|Displacement:||2,200 tons standard, 2,850 tons full load|
|Length:||113.4 m (372 ft)|
|Beam:||12.5 m (41 ft)|
|Draught:||5.8 m (19 ft)|
|Range:||4,500 nmi (8,300 km; 5,200 mi) at 12 kn (22 km/h; 14 mph)|
|Aircraft carried:||one NBO-105C|
The Ahmad Yani-class of six general-purpose frigates were acquired by the Indonesian Navy in the 1980s. They were originally built in the Netherlands for the Royal Netherlands Navy as the Van Speijk-class and were licence-built versions of the British Leander-class.
|KRI Ahmad Yani||351||Ahmad Yani, an army general killed in the 1965 coup d'état||Tjerk Hiddes||1986||1986|
|KRI Slamet Riyadi||352||Slamet Riyadi, an army lieutenant colonel killed in Fort Victoria, Maluku||Van Speijk||1986||1986|
|KRI Yos Sudarso||353||Yos Sudarso a navy commodore killed in the Battle of Arafura Sea||Van Galen||1987||1987|
|KRI Oswald Siahaan||354||Oswald Siahaan, a navy rating killed in the Battle of Sibolga Bay||Van Nes||1986||1988|
|KRI Abdul Halim Perdanakusuma||355||Halim Perdanakusuma an air vice-marshal killed in 1947||Evertsen||1989||1989|
|KRI Karel Satsuit Tubun||356||Karel Satsuit Tubun, a police officer killed in the 1965 coup d'état||Isaac Sweers||1990||1990|
- "Indonesia Equips Frigates, Corvette with Stealth Radars". April 15, 2014.
- MISTRAL : Rudal Anti Pesawat milik TNI AL
- "Ahmad Yani class". www.helis.com. Helicopter History Site. Retrieved 8 April 2017.
- Waters, Conrad (2015). Seaforth World Naval Review 2016. Seaforth Publishing. p. 44. ISBN 978-1848323094.
- Rahmat, Ridzwan. "Indonesia commissions first Martadinata-class guided-missile frigate". www.janes.com. IHS Jane's 360. Retrieved 10 April 2017.