|Full name||Ahmed Alaaeldin Abdelmotaal|
|Date of birth||31 January 1993|
|Place of birth||Qatar|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 23 December 2018
Ahmed Alaaeldin, commonly known as Ahmed Alaa, (Arabic: أحمد علاء الدين; born 31 January 1993) is an Egyptian - Qatari footballer who currently plays for Al-Gharafa . He scored in the 2011 AFC Champions League game against Emirates Club.
Ahmed Alaaeldin has played for the Qatar Olympic football team in the GGC U23 tournament in August 2011. Ahmed was also at the 2016 AFC U-23 Championship and was the top goal scorer with 6 goals during the competition.
- Scores and results list Qatar's goal tally first.
|1.||5 October 2017||Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium, Doha, Qatar||Singapore||3–1||3–1||Friendly|
|2.||23 December 2018||Khalifa International Stadium, Doha, Qatar||Jordan||2–0||2–0||Friendly|
- Footballdatabase.eu - Ahmed Alaaeldin Abdelmotaal
- AFC Champions League 2011 Match Summary[permanent dead link]
- Robert Booth (14 November 2015). "'We will be ready, inshallah': inside Qatar's $200bn World Cup". The Guardian. Retrieved 14 November 2015.
- "Abdelmotaal, Ahmed Alaaeldin". National Football Teams. Retrieved 6 October 2017.