|Ahmed Hashim Bahrozyan|
|Education||Management Information Systems MIS from the University of Colorado|
|Occupation||CEO, Licensing Agency|
Ahmed Hashim Bahrozyan (Arabic: أحمد هاشم بهروزيان) is the CEO of the Licensing Agency at The Road and Transport Authority (RTA) in Dubai. He has occupied this position since April 2008. Under his direction, the Licensing Agency at RTA has focused on improved customer service through the provision of high-volume services through various service delivery channels such as the Internet, call center and "trusted agents" like insurance companies. Services like renewal of vehicle registration and renewal of driver license, which were only accessible to customers through RTA customer service centers, are now available 24/7 through several channels that provide customers with service. Bahrozyan also is the leader of several executive committees across the RTA.
Ahmed Bahrozyan joined the RTA in December 2005, one month after the organization was established.
Ahmed Bahrozyan is also a graduate of the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Program for Leadership Development. He also won a Dubai Government Excellence Program award in the category of "Distinguished Technical Employee" in 2005.
- "Ahmed Bahrozyan". ArabianBusiness.com. 2012-07-15. Retrieved 2012-07-27.
- "Roads and Transport Authority reviews evolution of services with Dubai Executive Council | MENANN - Middle East & North Africa Business News Network". MENANN. Retrieved 2012-07-27.
- "Workshop held to showcase RTA Scientific Research Award | RTA". AMEinfo.com. 2012-06-20. Retrieved 2012-07-27.
- "DTC adds 543 new vehicles to its fleet". Khaleejtimes.com. 2012-03-28. Retrieved 2012-07-27.
- "News". Sheikhmohammed.ae. Retrieved 2012-07-27.
|This UAE-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|