Ahmad Fakhry(أحمد فخريArabic) (1905 – 1973) was an Egyptian archaeologist who worked in the Western desert of Egypt (including in 1940 dig at El Haiz, and then at Siwa), and also in the necropolis at Dahshur.
- Siwa Oasis, Cairo, Egypt, American University in Cairo Press 1990.
- Bahriyah and Farafra, Cairo, American University in Cairo Press 2003.
- An archaeological journey to Yemen, (March–May, 1947)
- Bahria Oasis.
- The Bent pyramid of Dahshûr / by Ahmed Fakhry ; with papers by Hasan Mostafa and Herbert Ricke.
- Intiṣār al-ḥaḍārah : tārīkh al-Sharq al-qadīm / bi-qalam Zhayms Hanrī Baristid ; naqalahu ilá al-ʻArabīyah Aḥmad Fakhrī.
- THE INSCRIPTIONS OF THE AMETHYST QUARRIES AT WADI EL HUDI
- The monuments of Sneferu at Dahshur
- The oases of Egypt
- The Oasis of Siwa : its customs, history and monuments
- The pyramids
- SEPT TOMBEAUX A L'EST DE LA GRANDE PYRAMIDE DE GUIZEH