Ahmed bin Saif Al Thani
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shaikh Ahmad bin Saif bin Ahmed bin Muhammed Al Thani was born in 1946. He is the grandson of Ahmed bin Muhammed Al Thani.
Al Thani has held the following posts:
- Ambassador of Qatar at the Court of St James's 1972-1973 in Netherlands.
- Ambassador in Sweden 1973-1975.
- Ambassador in Norway 1975-1977.
- In 1978, the ruler Shaikh Khalifa bin Hamad Al Thani appointed him as the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs 1978-1989.
- Minister for Justice 1989-1995.
- Minister of State Without Portfolio since 1995.
- Alya bint Ahmed bin Saif
- Saif bin Ahmed bin Saif (born in 1984)
- Muhammed bin Ahmed bin Saif (born in 1990)
- Shuaa bint Ahmed bin Saif
- Noof bint Ahmed bin Saif
- Dr. Dena bint Ahmed bin Saif
- Lamya bint Ahmed bin Saif