Ahmedabad Management Association
|Location||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
Coordinates: The Ahmedabad Management Association or AMA is in the Vastrapur region of Ahmedabad in the state of Gujarat, India. It is an approved Institution for management training by the government of Gujarat. It is a recognized scientific and industrial research organization under Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India. The association is tax exempt under section 80 G and 35 (1) (iii) of IT Act. The scientist Vikram Sarabhai was the founder and first president of AMA.
The institution specializes in offering summer and short term courses, and has a library with resources like audio, video, internet, online books search etc.
|This section does not cite any sources. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Navnitlal Bhagubhai - AMA Centre for Continuing Education offers a one-year programme for diploma in Management Studies and runs a management library.
- Prarthana - AMA Centre for Career Counseling and Vocational Guidance organises counseling services, career and personality development and skill improvement programmes for students and youth.
- Pepsi - AMA Centre for International Business conducts a diploma programme in International Business Management, organises lectures and conferences and collects, maintains and publishes up-to-date information and documentation on international business and related areas.
- Symphony - AMA Centre for Innovation organises conferences on innovations, disseminates information on innovations taking place around the country and the world and looks after publication of literature to encourage innovations.
- Anubhai Chimanlal - AMA Centre for Management of Civic Affairs undertakes promotion of civic education and awareness and training of civic Officials, Studies relating to Civic Management and Action-Research programmes to improve civic amenities.
- ATE - AMA Centre for Quality Management offers a programme for diploma in Quality Management and encourages quality consciousness and improvement through training programmes, conferences and publications.
- Mamata - AMA Centre for Indian Wisdom for Management organises lectures, conferences and workshops and also brings out publications on the relevance of ancient Indian wisdom for modern management.
- Zydus-Cadila Healthcare - AMA Centre for Marketing Management offers a programme for diploma in Marketing Management, holds lectures, seminars and workshops and publishes papers on latest trends and techniques in marketing.
- DGP Windsor - AMA Centre for Manufacturing offers a diploma in Manufacturing Management, Publications, Manufacturing/Operations related MDPs.
- V.S. Pandya Sahitya Mudranalaya - AMA Centre for Communication (sponsored by Sahitya Mudranalaya Pvt. Ltd.) offers diplomas in Corporate Communication Management Development programmes, publications
- SEWA-AMA Centre for CBOs: Training Programme for CBO/NGO Officials, case studies on NGOs conferences and conventions
- Madanmohan Ramanlal-AMA Centre for Human Resource Development: Diploma in HRM, publications, training programmes.
- Sagar Drugs-AMA Computer Centre: Computer programmes, publications
- Wagh Bakri-AMA Centre for Governance: Lectures on governance, conferences/seminars, publications
- Saraswati Natwarlal Bhagwati-AMA Centre for Leadership: A course on leadership, training programmes annual lectures, publications top management programmes.
- Mamata: AMA Centre for Management at Gandhinagar: Self-development programmes promoting professional management activities at Gandhinagar; publications
- Rooshikumar Pandya-AMA Trainer’s Academy offering courses on trainer’s development, trainers’ forum, publications
- Rajiv Vastupal-AMA Achievers’ Academy: Diploma in Sales, Achievers’ Award, publications, lectures addressed by achievers. Face to face with achievers of excellence - interactive programmes.
- Bank of Baroda-AMA Centre for Banking and Finance: Diploma in Finance, Diploma in Banking, conference/workshop on Improving Banking System. Lectures/publications
- Jajoo-AMA Centre for Entrepreneurship in IT: A course in IT Entrepreneurship, lectures by distinguished personalities in IT, publications, Outstanding IT Entrepreneurship Award.
- DMI-AMA Centre for Disaster Risk Management (Aafat Nivaran): National level training programmes on Disaster Management. Organise thematic workshops. Publish awareness/educational material, Promoting exhibition/displays, render advisory and counseling services to sectors. Safety programmes, etc.
- Krishna Heart Institute-AMA Centre for Excellence in Healthcare Management: Diploma in Healthcare Management, Management Development Programmes for medical professionals, paramedical staff, diagnostic Labs and Centres. Health and Fitness Awareness Programmes, publications.
- Chinubhai R. Shah-AMA Academy of Foreign Languages: Foreign Language Programmes (2–3 months duration). Programmes offered in English and German, publications.
- Ramanbhai Patel-AMA Centre for Excellence in Education: Continued Education for Teachers, Memorial Lecture in Education, Best Teacher Award. Studies on School Development.
- GoG-AMA Centre for International Trade: Development of trade support services, trade information, human resource development, needs assessment and programme design for trade promotion, international taxation and legal aspects, Creating awareness and understanding the impact and implications of WTO, build a library of trade related books and research papers including WTO / IPR, conduct training programmes, conferences and seminars on matters related to international trade and support research in the field of international trade with special focus on products and services of interest to Gujarat.
- Dr. Lalita Iyer-AMA Centre for the Development of Women: Women in developmental training and educational programmes; women empowerment lectures; counseling centre; publications etc.
- TCGL-AMA Centre for Tourism and Hospitality Management: Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management. Several Management Development programmes for Tourism Service providers; Tourist Guide Training programmes etc.
- SPEC – AMA Centre for Youth Empowerment organizes training programs like youth empowerment, life skills, etc.
- Justice N.J. Pandya-AMA Center for Excellence of Law organizes an evening course on Right to Information Act, a short programme on cyber laws of working executives, lecture series on contemporary issues in law, programme for legal studies on practical training, etc.
- Y.J. Trivedi-AMA Academy for Intellectual Property Rights: The objective is to promote an IP culture amongst industry and Business, to organize IP related training programmes, seminars and lectures, to organize an annual lecture by a distinguished personally on the world IP day and to publish leaflets/books etc. on IPR and related subjects.
- Jehangir Cama – AMA Centre for Agriculture and Farm Management: The objective of the Centre is to contribute towards sustainable livelihood development of the farmers and agri-laborers through their capacity building, imparting trainings and organizing theme-specific events.
- Mukesh M. Patel - AMA Academy of Public Speaking and Personality Development organizing training programmes and activities on public speaking and personality development, in Ahmedabad and all over Gujarat.
- Nipam Shah-AMA Centre for Excellence in Financial Management: Lectures on personal and corporate financial; management; seminars and workshops; demystifying financial myths; designing some short term practical courses; inspiring small and interesting publications; financial games and competitions.