|Ahmedabad Education Society|
Ahmedabad University is a private, non-profit university set up in 2009 by the Ahmedabad Education Society. It comprises four schools and four centres with opportunities for interdisciplinary scholarship. Ahmedabad University offers students a liberal education focused on research and interdisciplinary learning.
Schools and centers
Ahmedabad University comprises four schools and four centres:
- Amrut Mody School of Management
- School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Computer Studies
- School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Centre for Heritage Management
- Centre for Learning Futures
- Global Centre for Environment and Energy
- "How Sanjay Lalbhai & Pankaj Chandra are trying to build a unique university in Ahmedabad", The Economic Times
- "Ahmedabad University".
- "Academics". Ahmedabad University. Retrieved 1 January 2018.