Ahmet Ögüt (born 1981 in Diyarbakir, Turkey) is a conceptual artist living and working in Amsterdam, Netherlands. He works with a broad range of media including video, photography, installation, drawing and printed media. In 2009 he represented Turkey in the Pavilion of Turkey at the 53rd International Art Exhibition of the Venice Biennial.
Ahmet Ögüt received his BA from the Fine Arts Faculty of Hacettepe University in 2003, and his MFA from the Art and Design Faculty of Yildiz Technical University in 2006. Ögüt has been a guest artist at the Rijksakademie van Beeldende Kunsten in Amsterdam in 2007-2008.
Solo exhibitions since 2005 include 'Ahmet Ögüt', Mala Galerija / The Museum of Modern Art of Ljubljana, 2005; 'Ahmet Ögüt and Borga Kantürk', Platform Garanti Contemporary Art Center, Istanbul, 2006; 'Softly But Firmly', Galerija Miroslav Kraljevic, Zagreb, 2007; 'Across the Slope', Centre d'Art Santa Mònica, Barcelona, 2008; 'Mutual Issues, Inventive Acts', Kunsthalle Basel, 2008; 'Things we count', Künstlerhaus Bremen, 2009; 'Speculative Social Fantasies', Artspace, Sydney, 2010.
Group exhibitions include 'Lapses', 53rd Venice Biennial / The Pavilion of Turkey, Venice, 2009; 28th Biennial of Graphic Arts, Ljubljana, 2009; 'Take the Money and Run', De Appel, Amsterdam, 2009; 'The Generational', The New Museum of Contemporary Art, 2009; 7th SITE Santa Fe Biennial, 2008; 5th Berlin Biennial, 2008; 'Fuild Street', Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art, 2008; 'Be[com]ing Dutch', Van Abbemuseum, 2008; 'Car Culture', Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, 2008; 'Stalking with Stories', Apexart, 2007; 1st Contemporary Art Biennale of Thessaloniki, 2007; 'Normalization', Rooseum Center for Contemporary Art, Malmö, 2006; 9th Istanbul Biennial, 2005.
Today in History (published by Book Works, London and Platform Garanti Contemporary Art Center, Istanbul, 2007) ISBN 978-1-906012-02-1; Softly but Firmly (published by Galerija Miroslav Kraljevic, Zagreb, 2007) ISBN 978-3-86588-420-6; On The Road to Other Lands (published by A Prior and 5th Berlin Biennial, 2008); Informal Incidents (published by art-ist contemporary art, Istanbul, 2008) ISBN 978-975-00290-5-9 
- "LAPSES / CONCEPT". venicebiennial-turkey.org. Archived from the original on 2018-10-14. Retrieved 2018-10-24.
- "ahmet ogut - biography". www.ahmetogut.com. Archived from the original on 2009-04-01. Retrieved 2009-06-19.
- http://www.bookworks.org.uk/asp/detail.asp?uid=book_E9872CEF-886D-49DD-B679-64218164C541&sub=past[permanent dead link]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-19. Retrieved 2009-06-19.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Catalogues • Kunsthalle Basel". Kunsthalle Basel. Archived from the original on 2008-12-28. Retrieved 2009-06-19.
- "Pandora - Ahmet Öğüt : Kayıtdışı Vukuatlar - Informal Incidents - Halil Altındere - Kitap - ISBN 9789750029059". www.pandora.com.tr. Archived from the original on 2011-06-09. Retrieved 2009-06-19.