Location of Ahmetli within Turkey.
|• District||297.59 km2 (114.90 sq mi)|
|Elevation||501 m (1,644 ft)|
|• District density||55/km2 (140/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Ahmetli is a town and district of Manisa Province in the Aegean region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 18,852 of which 11,011 live in the town of Ahmetli. The district covers an area of 298 km2 (115 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 501 m (1,644 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2009-04-11.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Archived from the original on 26 February 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Ahmetli, Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-11.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
- Road map of Ahmetli and environs
- Various images of Ahmetli, Manisa
|This geographical article about a location in Manisa Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|