Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aho in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aho or AHO may refer to:
The oldest use of Aho is in the Lakota language, meaning I hear you/ I have spoken. Akin to Hindi namaste and Hawaiian aloha.
- Aho (name), Finnish surname (article includes list of people with the name)
- 'Aho'eitu, figure in Tongan oral history or mythology
- "Aho" (あほ, アホ, 阿呆), a phrase in the Kansai dialect of Japanese, meaning idiot
- Aboriginal Housing Office, a statutory authority in New South Wales, Australia
- Oslo School of Architecture and Design (AHO, Arkitektur- og designhøgskolen i Oslo)
- Aho report, a 2006 report Creating an innovative Europe
- Aho & Soldan, a Finnish film production company (1925–61)
- 2395 Aho, an asteroid
- Anti-Harassment Order, a form of restraining order
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.