|Born||February 3, 1960|
|Education||Summit High School|
|Alma mater||U. California
at Santa Cruz
|Parent(s)||Ferenc & Jolan Maros|
|Awards||Westfield Rotary Club|
Ahrre Maros, sometimes Arpie Maros, (born February 3, 1960) is a Hungarian American coffee entrepreneur based in Westfield, New Jersey who is notable for managing two widely attended concert series in the northern New Jersey area for charitable purposes. He hosts the Coffee With Conscience music series which mostly features singer-songwriters, as well as the Powerful Women of Song series which hosts female performers. The concert series support local charities including the Keith Knost Special Needs Trust. Artists are paid either a flat fee or a percentage of ticket sales, and the rest of the money is donated to charity; over the past dozen years, tens of thousands of dollars have been raised annually. In addition, he owns and manages several coffee shops in the north Jersey area; his coffee shops in Westfield and Summit were cited by New Jersey Monthly magazine for their quality.
- Liz Alterman (March 13, 2012). "A Cup of Coffee With Ahrre Maros: The Westfield business owner went from folk music fan to concert series organizer.". Westfield Patch. Retrieved 2012-03-27.
- Allan Johnson (December 6, 1996). "Television's Fringe Has Its Say On Cable Access". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2012-02-22.
- Mark Di Ionno (February 6, 2009). "A whiff of hypocrisy from New York". Star-Ledger. Retrieved 2012-02-22.
- DAVID W. CHEN (May 7, 1995). "QUICK BITE/Summit; San Francisco Treat; 10 Heady Varieties of Coffee". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-02-22.
- Jennifer Melick (February 7, 2008). "Day Trip: Westfield -- Originally known as the West Fields of Elizabethtown, this town has great shopping and 211 acres of park space.". New Jersey Monthly magazine. Retrieved 2012-03-27.
... Ahrre’s Coffee Roastery ...
- 2015-02-08, The Examiner, WN.com, Ahrre's Coffee Roastery celebrates 25 years serving coffee in Union County, Retrieved March 29, 2015, "..Ahrre's Coffee Roastery is marking 25 years in business ..."
- Jon Coen, December 20, 2007, New Jersey Monthly magazine, Think Global, Roast Local: Jersey companies are roasting their own beans, reaching out to growers, and custom blending, the better to create the freshest cup, Retrieved March 29, 2015, "...Maros earned the nickname “Coffee Boy” because he kept extolling the virtues of fresh-roasted specialty brews... Coffee With Conscience concert series, featuring musicians performing to raise money for charities..."
- "Lucy Kaplansky to perform in Coffee With Conscience series April 17 in Westfield". Suburban News. April 1, 2010. Retrieved 2012-03-27.
- Suburban News (November 26, 2010). "Concert Series With A Conscience goes a capella for the holidays". nj.com. Retrieved 2012-03-27.
- Suburban News (February 8, 2012). "'Coffee With' concert series to feature John Flynn, Feb. 18". nj.com. Retrieved 2012-03-27.
...The Coffee With Conscience Concert Series is sponsored by Ahrre’s Coffee Roastery...
- Elizabeth Alterman (January 21, 2012). "Americana Trio Red Molly Returns to Westfield Tonight: Coffee With Conscience series organizer Ahrre Maros likens Red Molly to the Dixie Chicks". Westfield Patch. Retrieved 2012-03-27.
- Liz Alterman (February 18, 2012). "Singer John Flynn Returns to Westfield Tonight". Westfield Patch. Retrieved 2012-02-22.
- "Powerful Women of Song Series at Watchung Arts Center continues with Anaïs Mitchell". Somerset Reporter. November 28, 2008. Retrieved 2012-02-22.
- "Lucky 13 at the Watchung Arts Center". Somerset Reporter. October 24, 2009. Retrieved 2012-02-22.
- Camilo H. Smith (April 6, 2010). "Benefit, Art & Entertainment, Charitable, Music: Powerful Women of Song Concert Series Presents.....". SummitPatch. Retrieved 2012-03-27.
...The "Powerful Women of Song" Series is presented by Ahrre Maros, ...
- Toniann Antonelli (January 9, 2010). "Powerful Women of Song Concert Series Presents Mindy Simmons". Cranford Patch. Retrieved 2012-03-27.
... presented by Ahrre Maros ...
- Radhika Marya (2008). "Modern Man to perform in Westfield". Newark Star-Ledger (nj.com). Retrieved 2009-10-03.
- "Ahrre's Coffee Roastery Celebrates 20th Anniversary!". Westfield Patch. February 13, 2012. Retrieved 2012-02-22.
- Liz Alterman (February 18, 2012). "Residents React to Houston's Westfield Burial". Westfield Patch. Retrieved 2012-02-22.
- Elizabeth Alterman (February 11, 2013). "Ahrre's Celebrates Anniversary With Coffee Giveaway". Westfield Patch. Retrieved February 14, 2013.
...Ahrre's Coffee Roastery, is offering customers a free cup of coffee all day, every day, from February 11th through 15th. ...
- Westfield Today, Ahrre's Coffee Roastery and Rockn' Joe Coffeehouse + Bistro on NJ Monthly's Best Coffeehouses in NJ List, Retrieved April 2, 2015, "...downtown Westfield's Ahrre's Coffee Roastery ... made the NJ Monthly Best Coffeehouses list..."
- Lauren Barbagallo, Joanna Buffum, Mary Ann Castronovo Fusco, Tammy La Gorce, Katie Kortebein and Maryrose Mullen, March 9, 2015, New Jersey Monthly, Best Coffeehouses: North: Need some extra pep in your step? Grab a piping hot cup of the good stuff from any of these delightful North Jersey coffee shops!, Retrieved April 2, 2015, "...roughly 55 coffees on the menu, Ahrre’s is not for the indecisive... Sumatra—light, with a nutty aroma and sweet, ... Morning Blend ... are the most popular..."