|• Total||2.69 sq mi (6.98 km2)|
|• Land||2.69 sq mi (6.98 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
|Elevation||82 ft (25 m)|
|• Density||3,329.25/sq mi (1,285.20/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-10 (Hawaii-Aleutian)|
|GNIS feature ID||0358445|
Ahuimanu or ʻĀhuimanu (Hawaiian pronunciation: [ʔaːhuwiˈmɐnu]) is a census-designated place (CDP) in the City & County of Honolulu, Hawaii, United States, on the island of Oahu. In Hawaiian ʻāhui-manu means "cluster of birds".
Ahuimanu is spread out beneath the steep windward pali (cliff face) of the Koolau mountain and separated by a low ridge from Heeia Kea. Thus, this area is mostly inland and not directly on Kaneohe Bay. However, one neighborhood spreads over the ridge and along Kamehameha Highway where there is private access to the bay shore. Proximity to the pali gives the place a generally wet climate. As of the 2010 Census, this largely residential area had a population of 8,810. A small commercial mall is located here across the highway from the Valley of the Temples Memorial Park, a large cemetery noted for its Byodo-In Temple.
The U.S. postal code for Ahuimanu is 96744.
Ahuimanu is located at on the east side of Oahu  Nearby communities include Heeia and Kaneohe to the south along State Route 83 (the Kahekili Highway), and Kahaluu, with which it merges to the north.(21.443273, -157.840111).
In 2010 there were 8,810 people (3,270.2 per square mile), 2,745 households, and 2,246 families residing in the CDP according to the 2010 United States Census. There were 2,826 housing units with 97.1% of them occupied. The racial makeup of the CDP was 22.0% White, 0.7% Black or African American, 0.1% American Indian and Alaska Native, 31.1% Asian, 9.6% Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, 0.4% from other races, and 36.2% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 9.4% of the population.
There were 2,745 households, out of which 40.4% had children under the age of 18 living in them, 63.8% were Husband-wife families living together, 12.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 18.2% were non-families. 12.8% of all households were made up of single individuals and 3.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.19 and the average family size was 3.44.
In the CDP, the median age was 39.2 years. 78.6% were 16 years and over, 76.1% were 18 years and over, 72.6% were 21 years and over, 15.8% were 62 years and over, and 11.7% were 65 years and over.
The median income for a household in the CDP in 2013-2017 was $103,825. The per capita income during the same time period for the CDP was $39,940. About 5.2% of the population was below the poverty line.
|Ahuimanu Elementary School|
47-470 Hui Aeko Place
|Type||Public elementary school|
|School district||Windward Oahu|
|Newspaper||Kani Kolea newsletter|
Ahuimanu Elementary School, located adjacent to but not inside the CDP, is a public, coeducational grade school of the Hawai'i State Department of Education that serves around 400 students in grades K-6. It is located in the community of Temple Valley, Ahuimanu in the ahupua'a of Kāne'ohe near the Ko'olau mountains on the island of Oahu.
Saint Louis School was originally located in the ʻĀhuimanu area of windward Oʻahu as the College of ʻĀhuimanu, founded in 1846 by the Fathers of the Congregation of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary. In 1881, the school was relocated to Honolulu.
- "2020 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved December 18, 2021.
- "Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Ahuimanu CDP, Hawaii". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved May 16, 2012.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Ahuimanu CDP, Hawaii". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved May 16, 2012.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- Bureau, U. S. Census. "U.S. Census website". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2019-01-06.
- "U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: Ahuimanu CDP, Hawaii". www.census.gov. Retrieved 2019-01-06.
- "Home". Āhuimanu Elementary School. Retrieved 2020-10-09.
47-470 Hui Aeko Place Kaneohe, HI 96744- Compare the address to the map. It has a Kaneohe address but is not in the Kaneohe CDP.
- "2010 CENSUS - CENSUS BLOCK MAP: Ahuimanu CDP, HI" (PDF). U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2020-10-10.
2000 Map: "CENSUS 2000 BLOCK MAP: AHUIMANU CDP" (PDF). U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2020-10-10.
- "History – About Us – Saint Louis School". Archived from the original on 2017-06-10. Retrieved 2017-06-11.