|Slogan||有情有爱，自由自在 (Affectionate love, freedom)|
|Frequency||Varies depending on region|
|First air date||1934|
|Format||Interactive, talk, contemporary hit radio|
|Language(s)||Mandarin and various Chinese dialects|
|Owner||Radio Televisyen Malaysia|
|Sister stations||Asyik FM, Minnal FM, Nasional FM, Radio Klasik FM and TraXX FM|
Ai FM (Chinese name: 爱 FM, literally "Love FM"), is a national Chinese radio station operated by Radio Televisyen Malaysia since 1934. It is broadcast 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is the oldest Malaysian Chinese-language radio station. Its monopoly ended in 1996-97 when a private station, 988 FM began broadcasting as a trilingual radio station. The latter changed into a full-fledged Chinese-language radio station.
The radio station was formerly known as Radio 5 and Radio Malaysia Channel 5.
- News is broadcast from RTM news centre every hour, usually 10-minute full bulletins during odd hours and 3-minute bulletins for even hours. The main news in various Chinese dialects (Separately Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka and Teochew for 10–12 minutes each section) is broadcast from 8pm - 9pm daily
- 6 am to 10 am: Ai Aksi (爱谈天下事, "Love Talking World Affairs")
- A talk show on national and international current issues and news. Hosted by Lih Jinn, Seow Fun and Seau Wei (Rachael).
- 10 am to 1pm: Ai Ceria (爱生活, "Love Life")
- A programme on daily life with experts sharing experiences and knowledge on life, family and relationships on weekdays. A literature and children's programme is broadcast on weekends. Hosted by Mun Meng and Pei Yin on weekdays, Su Fen (Tiffany) on weekends.
- 1 pm to 4 pm: Ai Sembang (爱有一四, "Love Fresh Club")
- "PK" Kok Choon pairs up with another DJ to discuss topics with listeners via SMS, Facebook and phone calls. News headlines will also be shared on air together with sports headlines. Hosted mainly by Kok Choon and joined by Seow Fun, Eddie Lai and Lip Kiong.
- During weekends, the Top 20 Chinese Pop Chart and Top 10 Local Chart are announced, together with programmes on fashion, style and the local music scene. Hosted by Lih Jinn, Eddie Lai, Picky and Lip Kiong.
- 4 pm to 8 pm: Ai Blog (爱就对了, "Love Without Boundaries")
- A music programme with non-mainstream songs of various genres on weekdays, and insightful programmes during weekends. Hosted by Keat Aun, Picky and Seow Fun.
- 9 pm to 12 am: Ai Ria (爱无界Young, "Love Playing Young")
- A programme with games and jokes played with call-in listeners and occasional invited guests. Hosted by Lip Kiong, Picky and Eddie Lai.
|This article about a radio station in Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|