|Native name||永野 愛|
August 13, 1974 |
Saitama Prefecture, Japan
Ai Nagano (永野 愛 Nagano Ai, born August 13, 1974) is a Japanese voice actress. She has been voice-acting since 1997.
Ai is known for her role in Cutey Honey Flash as Honey Kisaragi, which was her debut role. She also has starred Komachi Akimoto/Cure Mint in Yes Precure 5, in addition to Madoka (Komachi's sister); and Yoshimi Takenochi from the original Pretty Cure series.
Ai is also known as the voice of Suzie Wong, Miki Kurosaki, and Lady Devimon from Digimon Tamers. She was part of Office CHK, Wit Promotion, and Drama House in the past. She is currently freelance.
Notable voice roles
- Air Gear (girl in Chinese dress #9)
- Cutey Honey Flash (Honey Kisaragi/Cutey Honey)
- Digimon Adventure (Lady Devimon)
- Digimon Savers (Miki Kurokawa)
- Digimon Frontier (Nefertimon/Togemon (Ep 8))
- Digimon Tamers (Reika Ootori and Shuichon Lee)
- Futari wa Pretty Cure (Ms. Yoshimi Takenouchi)
- Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart (Seekun)
- Haruba-Ke no Sanninme (Kimchi)
- Hataraki Man (Hiroko's friend (ep 3), Massage parlour employee (ep 7))
- Kindaichi Shōnen no Jikenbo (nurse, Shiraishi (ep 64-67), waitress)
- Kocchi Muite Miko (Yuuko Ogawa, [+ unlisted credits])
- Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi (Reika Tamaki)
- Mystery of the Third Planet (Honey Kisaragi) (anime version)
- Ojamajo Doremi (Reika Tamaki)
- SoltyRei (Rita Revant)
- Ojarumaru (Akiko)
- Yes! PreCure 5 & Yes PreCure 5 GoGo! (Komachi Akimoto/Cure Mint)
- Konjiki no Gash Bell!! (Hiromi, Big Boing, Cherish, Daria Anjé)
- True Love Story 2 (Akane Morishita)
- Yes! Precure 5 (Komachi Akimoto/Cure Mint)
- Baccano! (Rachel)
- Digimon Tamers (Lopmon and Shuichon Lee)
- "キューティーハニーF" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Archived from the original on 31 December 2009. Retrieved January 22, 2010.
- Nakagami, Yoshikatsu (June 2007). "Voice Actress Spotlight". Newtype USA. 6 (6). pp. 112–113. ISSN 1541-4817.
- スタッフロール (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved January 22, 2010.
- "Yes!プリキュア5 スタッフ&キャスト" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved January 22, 2010.