From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aid (disambiguation))
|Look up AID, aid, or -aid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AID or Aid may refer to:
- Activation-induced (cytidine) deaminase, an enzyme
- Aid (rapper) (born 1990), stagename of Aida Alonso Iglesias, a Spanish rap singer
- Algebraic Interpretive Dialogue, an implementation of JOSS II for the PDP-10
- Americans for Informed Democracy, an American non-profit organization
- Amputee identity disorder, now more commonly known as Body integrity identity disorder, a controversial psychological and neurological mental disorder
- Artificial Insemination by Donor, a type of human artificial insemination in which donor sperm are provided by an individual other than the recipient's partner
- Association for India's Development, an American/Indian non-profit organization
- Autoimmune disease, a disorder with an overactive immune response of the body
- Automatic Interaction Detection, a precursor to, and component of CHAID
- Aid (Würm), a River in Germany
- The application identifier in the EMV payment card chip standard
- All pages with titles containing "Aid"
- Aid (international aid)
- Feudal aid, feudal taxation
- AIDS → Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome
- USAID → United States Agency for International Development
- Aide (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AID.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.