This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Aida Alonso Iglesias|
|Also known as||Aid|
|Born||March 28, 1990|
|Origin||Vigo, Galicia (Spain)|
|Genres||Hip hop, R&B|
Aida Alonso Iglesias (born March 28, 1990), known professionally as Aid or Aid Alonso, is a Spanish rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. She started her professional career in 2009 after receiving the Heineken Greenspace Award, and her song Boogie Vigo was rated Latin Single Of The Week on iTunes. In 2011, the song Apréndeo was considered the most listened song in Galician language in YouTube.
Aid was born in Vigo, Spain. She started to record songs when she was 12 years old and a friend of her discovered her recordings and decided to upload them in a music website. The recordings became viral and had more than 100,000 downloads.
In 2007, Aid released Aqui Teneis, a self-released solo album. On October 22, 2008, she won the Heineken Greenspace festival contest in Valencia (Spain). Aid was the first rap artist and youngest one winning the contest, and she performed with Lagartija Nick and Enrique Morente in the main concert of the festival. On February 9, 2009, Aid released her debut album Jugando. On July 28, 2009, the song Boogie Vigo was rated as Latin Single of the Week on iTunes worldwide. On September 2009, she was Artist of the Month by Ones to Watch Myspace. On June 11, 2009, she won the contest Márcate un Squares of Kellogs.
In 2013, she released her album Hacer Lo Que Quiero.
Aid teaches about rap and lyrical composition in schools.
She has worked as radio host and board operator and has been collaborating as presenter in a local TV.
She is graduated in electrical engineer.
- Porta "Suben al cielo" (En Boca de Tantos, 2008)
- EL Payo Malo "Escucha a la gente" (2009)
- Efesio "Creer pour avancer" (2012)
- Porta "No tienes hueco" (Reset, 2012)
- Ambkor "La luz" (Tren de Vuelta a Casa, 2014)
- Mowlihawk, Reke, Tailon, Servando, RKing "No importa el color" (2014)
- Dezzy Hollow "Disparando" (2016)
- Aid. "Aid: Biography". Aid.
- Raul Serrador (2009). "Aid: Heineken Greenspace". Heineken Greenspace. Retrieved October 22, 2009.
- David Suárez (2009). "Aid: iTunes se rinde al Boogie Vigués". La Voz de Galicia. Retrieved August 5, 2009.
- TVG (2013). "O tema "Apréndeo" de AID, a canción en galego que máis medra en Youtube". Televisión de Galicia. Retrieved May 28, 2013.
- Nvivo (2009). "Aid: Nvivo". Nvivo. Retrieved 2009.
- Aid (2007). "Aid: Aqui Teneis". Aid. Retrieved 2007.
- "Aid". Aid. Retrieved 2016-06-08.
- "Aid Ganadora De La IV Edición Heineken Greenspace | VersosPerfectos". VersosPerfectos. Retrieved 2016-06-08.
- 15:52, Publicado por Un rincón apartado en. "Un rincón apartado: Heineken Greenspace 2008: Enrique Morente + Lagartija Nick + AID". Retrieved 2016-06-08.
- hhgroups (2009). "Aid: Jugando". Faro de Vigo. Retrieved 2009.
- Galicia, La Voz de. "La rapera viguesa Aíd ya está jugando con los ritmos". www.lavozdegalicia.es. Retrieved 2016-06-08.
- Faro de Vigo (2009). "Aid: Ones To Watch". Faro de Vigo. Retrieved August 2009.
- CRTVG (2011). "Aid: Aprendeo". CRTVG.
- Aid, Editorial Galaxia (2012). "Aid: Rapoemas". Editorial Galaxia. Retrieved June 2012.
- La Voz de Galicia (2012). "Aid: Rapoemas La Voz". La Voz de Galicia. Retrieved June 2012.
- TVG (2013). "Aid: Hacer Lo Que Quiero". TVG. Retrieved May 2013.
- BBC, Xtra Rdio1 (2014). "BBC: 1Xtra Rdio". BBC. Retrieved June 2014.
- Atlántico Diario (2014). "Xeración Viguesa". Atlántico Diario. Retrieved November 2014.
- Lorena Bustabad (2009). "Aid: workshops". El Pais. Retrieved 2009.
- Localia, Aves Nocturnas (2010). "Aid: Aves Nocturnas". Localia. Retrieved October 2010.
- Aid, AidVigo (2016). "Aid: Bio". Aid. Retrieved February 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aid.|