|Birth name||Aidan Knight|
October 23, 1986 |
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
|Origin||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada|
|Genres||Folk, experimental, indie rock|
|Labels||Adventure Boys Club|
Aidan Knight (born October 23, 1986) is a Victoria-based songwriter and namesake for Canadian experimental folk band, Aidan Knight. Knight has also performed and recorded with The Zolas, Hannah Georgas, Dan Mangan, and We Are the City.
Knight grew up in Victoria, British Columbia. Prior to forming his own musical project in 2008, Knight was a member of the bands Maurice, Toco & Jorge, Vegan Holocaust  and Counting Heartbeats. He also recorded and performed with Hannah Georgas, The Zolas, Dan Mangan, Karkwa, Jeremy Fisher and David Vertesi.
Knight helped establish the record label Adventure Boys Club, with founder Tyler Bancroft of the band Said the Whale. Its first release was Knight's debut album, Versicolour, on March 2, 2010. Previous digital EPs include Hi There and First Takes, a collection of demos and field recordings from 2007–2008. Versicolour was recorded in Langley at Buena Vista over the course of two years with producer Jonathan Anderson of Jonathan Inc.
- First Takes (August 12, 2008)
- Hi There (October 16, 2008)
- Friendly Fires b/w Lambics (November 30, 2010)
- "Aidan Knight gets by with a little help from his Friendly Friends". Spinner.ca, March 18, 2011.
- "https://www.myspace.com/tocoandjorge". Retrieved March 25, 2012.
- (November 28, 2010). "Introducing our Top 10 acts from Mile Zero", Times Colonist, p. D6.
- Pagnani, Renato (March 26, 2010). "An independent artist through and through: Aidan Knight blazes trail on his own terms—onstage and in business", Edmonton Journal, p. D6.
- Lewis, Jessica (February 24, 2010). "Aidan Knight Leaves the Background Behind for Versicolour", Exclaim!. Retrieved September 16, 2011.
- "Aidan Knight Killbeat Music Release Info". Killbeatmusic.com, March 2, 2010.