From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aide may refer to:
- A person who assists another; an assistant. In military contexts; an officer who acts as assistant to a more senior one; an aide-de-camp.
- Aide (deity), a purported Basque deity
- AIDE (software), (Advanced Intrusion Detection Environment). An open source host-based intrusion detection system
- AIDE (Android application), An Android App that allows Android Apps development directly using the device. It compiles and installs the created app in the device.
- Aide Iskandar (born 1975), Singaporean professional soccer player
- Charles Hamilton Aide (1826–1906), English author and artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.