Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aide or AIDE may refer to:
- Aide Iskandar (born 1975), Singaporean professional soccer player
- Charles Hamilton Aide (1826–1906), English author and artist
- An aide is a personal assistant
- aide-de-camp military officer
- Aide (deity), a purported Basque deity
- AIDE (software), (Advanced Intrusion Detection Environment). An open source host-based intrusion detection system
- AIDE (Android application), An Android App that allows Android Apps development directly using the device. It compiles and installs the created app in the device
- Alliance of Independent Democrats in Europe, a former political party at European level
- Advanced Intrusion Detection Environment, an intrusion detection software package
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.