Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aigai (Ancient Greek: Αἰγαί) or Latin(ized) Aegae/ Ægæ may refer to the following places and jurisdictions :
- Aigai (Aeolis), ancient city and former bishopric of the Aeolian dodecapolis in Asia Prima, now Nemrutkale or Nemrut Kalesi near the modern city Aliağa in northwestern Turkey and a Latin Catholic titular see
- in Greece
- Aigai, Macedonia, first capital of the Classical kingdom of Macedonia, now Vergina
- Aegae (Achaea), ancient settlement near present Aigeira, in Achaea
- Aegae (Euboea), ancient town in Euboea, near which a sanctuary of Aegean Poseidon was built upon a hill
- Aege, town in Pallene, Chalcidice
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.