|Look up ail or -ail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ail or AIL may refer to:
- Illness, a state of poor health
- Ail (Sailor Moon), a character in the Sailor Moon anime series
- Automotive Industries Limited, a motor vehicle manufacturer of Israel
- American Income Life Insurance Company, a life insurance company in America
- Ail, a rare name for garlic (ail is French for garlic)
- All-Ireland League (rugby union)
- Aimele language, of Papua New Guinea (language code "ail")
- Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (disambiguation), various research institutes
- Accademia Italiana di Lingua, Italian language and culture association
- Army Institute of Law, an Indian law school
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.