Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ail or -ail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ail or AIL may refer to:
- Illness, a state of poor health
- Ail (Sailor Moon), a character in the Sailor Moon anime series
- Automotive Industries Limited, a motor vehicle manufacturer of Israel
- American Income Life Insurance Company, a life insurance company in America
- Ail, a rare name for garlic (ail is French for garlic)
- All-Ireland League (rugby union)
- Aimele language, of Papua New Guinea (language code "ail")
- Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (disambiguation), various research institutes
- Accademia Italiana di Lingua, Italian language and culture association
- Army Institute of Law, an Indian law school
- Animation International Ltd.
- Miles Sound System, formerly known as Audio Interface Library, a sound software development kit for video games
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.