|OS grid reference|
|• London||120 mi (190 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Ailby is a hamlet in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated less than 1 mile (1.6 km) north-west from Alford, and forms part of the civil parish of Rigsby with Ailby. The village does not possess a place name sign, and its only service is a small garden centre and a livery yard.
- "Rigsby". Genuki. Retrieved 18 July 2011.
- "Mandy's plants".
- "Ailby stables". Archived from the original on 5 May 2013.
- "Ecclessiastical parish details". Archived from the original on 5 December 2013. Retrieved 25 March 2013.
- "St James, Rigsby, parish web site". Retrieved 25 March 2013.
- "Ailby". Domesday Map. Anna Powell-Smith, University of Hull. Retrieved 18 July 2011.
- Historic England. "Deserted Medieval Village (355553)". PastScape. Retrieved 25 March 2013.
|This Lincolnshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|