Ailo Gaup (author)
Ailo Gaup (June 18, 1944 Kautokeino - September 24, 2014 Norway) was a Sámi author who wrote in Norwegian. He lived in Oslo. He was involved in founding the Sámi theater Beaivváš Sámi Theatre in Kautokeino and also wrote plays for the theater. His novels have been translated into English, German, French and Polish.
- Trommereisen (1988)
- Natten mellom dagene (1992)
- Joiken og kniven (1982)
- I Stallos natt (1984)
- Under dobbel stjernehimmel (1986)
- Min duoddarat (Våre vidder) (1983) - lines for a Sámi musical.
- Gullspråket (1990) - play.
- Sjamansonen (2005)
- Inn i naturen (2007)
- Eirik Solum (2014-09-25). "Sjaman Ailo Gaup er død". magasinetvisjon.no (in Norwegian). Retrieved 2014-10-02.
- Johan Ante Utsi (2014-09-25). "Forfatteren Ailo Gaup er død". nrk.no (in Norwegian). Retrieved 2014-10-02.
|This article about a Norwegian writer, poet or journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|